Located in central Woodside, just over one-half mile from the Woodside Village, the remarkable Hilltop House has been masterfully restored over the years retaining the integrity of the circa 1935 chateau originally designed by Gardner Dailey (of Filoli). Presiding on 3.4 acres, surrounded by manicured lawns and lush gardens, Hilltop House is a tranquil oasis spanning more than 10,600 sq.ft. The public rooms represent the romance and artisanship of the era with an emphasis on natural light and space for display of fine art. The palatial dimensions comprise 8 bedroom suites, including a sumptuous master suite and 2 staff quarters. The kitchen and bathrooms are beautifully appointed, a porte cochere recalls the homes early heritage, and a pool and tennis court add resort-inspired amenities. With a wonderful sense of country seclusion, yet just blocks to the Woodside Village, this legendary property is a world-class destination to call home.
Listing courtesy of Wilbur Properties.